Long-Term Care Insurance
Long-Term Care Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Long-Term Care Insurance Information
What is long term care?
Long term care insurance policies
How much should I pay?
Florida Long Term Care Insurance
Life expectancy here in the states keeps rising significantly - as it's risen for the past century. Each of us is living longer. For a good number of us, however, those additional years introduce us to disabilities or chronic medical conditions the majority of insurance policies don't address. But that's why long-term care (LTC) insurance was developed. We at Sun Coast Legacy Advisors offer Central Florida-area people an extensive array of long-term care insurance options, including ...
- traditional long-term care insurance
- long-term care insurance hybrids
- life insurance featuring a long-term care insurance rider
- annuities featuring a long-term care insurance rider
- high-risk long-term care insurance
We also broker short-term care (recovery) insurance.
Essentially, what all these types of insurance provide you is another way to help ...
- cover the cost of nursing homes, personal assistance, adult day care, meals, transportation, and other expenses relevant to long-term care
- handle disability, chronic conditions, and your last days with dignity and grace
- shield and perhaps even grow your assets
- foster more congenial family relationships by not weighing down your loved ones with long-term care expenses
Our insurance agents are licensed LTCi brokers who can customize a long-term care insurance policy to your individual needs and situation. They'd like nothing more than to talk with you when you're ready. Just do what so many do in the Central Florida area: contact Sun Coast Legacy Advisors.